- The information contained in this website is of a general nature and is provided for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a complete definitive statement in relation to any specific issue.
- Access to and use of this website is at the user’s sole risk. Personal data passed through the Internet may not be protected or secure outside RMDS’s website. ESB, its directors, employees, servants and agents, affiliates or other representatives and their respective parent and subsidiary companies (hereinafter referred to as “ESB”) is unable to guarantee the security of data outside its own computer systems, should you wish to use this mode of communication.
- ESB makes no representation, warranty or undertaking (express or implied) with respect to, and does not accept any responsibility for, (and hereby disclaims liability for), the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this RMDS’s website. ESB does not accept responsibility for updating information contained in this RMDS’s website and therefore it should not be assumed that the information contained herein is necessarily accurate, complete or up-to-date at any given time. The information contained herein may also be subject to interference from third parties. Users should independently verify all statements contained in the RMDS’s website.
- As content on the website is copyrighted, any unauthorized use of any materials on the RMDS’s website may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Should a user download the materials on the RMDS’s website for personal or non-commercial use, the user must retain all copyright, trademark or other similar notices contained in the original materials on or any copies of the material. Materials on this RMDS’s website may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes.
- There are links on the RMDS website to the RMDS Private Website. Permission to access these links is controlled on a Market Participant basis by RMDS. The Market Participant is then responsible for who they then give this permission to within their own organisation. It is the Market Participants responsibility to ensure that within their organisation that all authorised users comply with all Data Protection requirements.
- ESB is not responsible for any loss or damage occasioned by any user of this RMDS’s website, direct or indirect, financial or otherwise, arising as a result of access to or reliance on the information contained in this RMDS’s website or any statement or claim set out herein. The information contained in this RMDS’s website does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation by or on behalf of ESB or any other party, to provide any service outlined or referred to in this RMDS’s website, either directly or indirectly.
- Third-party links are provided as a convenience to our users. ESB does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. ESB is obligated to protect its reputation and trademarks and ESB reserves the right to request removal of any link to our website. Explicit permission is required to use the RMDS logo or the ESB logo. To request this written approval, contact the Webmaster or use the “Contact Us” feature. The following weblink activities are explicitly prohibited by ESB and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
- Links that involve unauthorized use of RMDS or ESB’s logo.
- Framing, inline links or metatags.
- Hyperlinks or a form of link that disguises the URL and bypass the homepage.
- Access to and use of information contained in this RMDS’s website may be prohibited in certain jurisdictions and information contained in this website should not be used in any jurisdiction where such prohibitions apply. Nothing contained herein should be construed as an authorisation to use the information contained herein in jurisdictions where such prohibitions apply.
- Access to and use of this website and the information contained in the RMDS’s website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. The Courts of the Republic of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the resolution of disputes or claims arising out of the use of and the information contained in the website.
The contents of this website are Copyright © ESB.